Zurich provides a wide range of trades insurance options. Specifically designed for Tradies, under the Zurich Business Insurance wording, our trades insurance is designed for tradespeople operating small- to medium-sized businesses.
What is covered
Our trade insurance policy covers businesses with up to 20 employees providing:
- Bricklaying services
- Concreting services
- Glazing services
- Landscaping services
- Painting and decorating services
- Plastering and ceiling services
- Tiling and carpeting services.
Take advantage of the extended cover options below:
- Cover for over 100 Trades / Construction occupations
- Automatic Subcontractor’s Liability extension
- Cover for your canine friend
- Home Office contents and equipment cover
- Consumer Protection Liability for Queensland Electricians and Victorian Plumbers
- Motor Vehicle and Workers Compensation (WA/ACT/TAS).
How to apply
How to apply for our trades insurance
All applications for trades business are made exclusively through financial advisers and insurance brokers.
If you'd like further details on our Zurich Business Insurance product for Trades Business, or if you'd like to apply, we recommend that you contact your financial adviser or insurance broker.
Find an insurance broker or financial adviser
To discover the security that business insurance can offer your trades business, contact your local financial adviser or insurance broker.